After becoming an Eagle Scout, you may earn Palms by completing the following requirements:
- Be active in your troop and patrol for at least three months after becoming an Eagle Scout or after award of last Palm.
- Since earning the Eagle Scout rank or your last Eagle Palm, demonstrate Scout Spirit by living the Scout Oath and Scout Law. Tell how you have done your duty to God and how you have lived the Scout Oath and Scout Law in your everyday life.
- Make a satisfactory effort to develop and demonstrate leadership ability.
- Earn five additional merit badges beyond those required for Eagle or last Palm.
- While an Eagle Scout, or since your last Eagle Palm, participate in a Scoutmaster conference.
- Successfully complete your board of review for the Eagle Palm.
You may wear only the proper combination of Palms for the number of merit badges you earned beyond the rank of Eagle. The Bronze Palm represents five merit badges, the Gold Palm 10, and the Silver Palm 15.